Thursday, January 15, 2009
In Their Shoes Challenge
I am going to be participating in the "In Their Shoes" Challenge being hosted at http://shoesreading.blogspot.com/2009/01/welcome.html
The rules are real simple:
1. The challenge starts January 1, 2009 and ends December 31, 2009.
2. Books have to be either a memoir, autobiography, or biography.
3. You can overlap with other challenges:
4. Re-reads count.
5. You pick how many books you want to read.
6. You do not need to make a list. This challenge is flexible and the goal is to have fun and read.
Instead of leaving a review this year, we'll be using Mr. Linky which is much easier for everyone. Happy readings
My list is:
1. Tweak - Nic Shef