Monday, January 5, 2009

Musing Mondays




Today's questions at musing mondays is "Do you have a system for borrowing books from the library? Do you know what you are going to borrow before you get there? How often do you go to the library?

First off I try to go to the library at least once a week or two weeks depending. I like to take my son there to pick up books but sometimes I also like to go by myself.

Do you know what you are going to check out before you get there? Yes and no. I make a list of some books that I would like to read from my reading journal. If the library has them I will pick some up. However I also like to walk around the library and pick up things that catch my eye.

Case in point, I went to the library today. My list had 12 books on it. I ended up coming home with 16 items from the library. 13 books and 3 audio books. Now to curl up with one and enjoy.

~L

No comments: